Baccarat is a very simple game to play with no decisions made after a bet is placed. The rules are automatic. It means that the Dealer at the table acts according to these rules without consulting players.
The highest total any baccarat hand can have is nine. A two-card total of nine is called a "natural" and cannot lose. An eight is the second-best hand and is also called a natural. If both player and bank are dealt identical hands, it is a standoff (a tie) and neither bank nor player wins.
The dealer gives two cards each to the player and the banker.
- If either the player or the banker has a total of an 8 or a 9 they both stand. There is no exceptions and this rule overrides all other rules.
- If the player has total of 6 or 7, the player stands.
- If the player stands, the banker hits on a total of 5 or less.
- If the player has total of 5 or less, the player automatically hits and the banker gives the player a third card.
传奇sfIf the player gets the third card then the banker draws a third card according to the following rules:
- Banker has total of 0, 1, 2: Banker always draws a third card.
- Banker has total of 3: Banker draws if Player's Third Card is 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-9-0 (not 8)
- Banker has total of 4: Banker draws if Player's Third Card is 2-3-4-5-6-7
- Banker has total of 5: Banker draws if Player's Third Card is 4-5-6-7
- Banker has total of 6: Banker draws if Player's Third Card is of 6-7
- Banker has total of 7: Banker always stands.
You can use the following table to determine if the Banker hits or stands if the Player has drawn a card.
H - hit, S - stand.
|Player's Third Card|
Once the final cards are dealt, the score of the player and dealer are compared.
The winning hand is the one with the greater total.